Is an infected tooth causing you pain, and inhibiting your quality of life?
A tooth with an infection can be quite a painful condition, and not one you should have to live with. Whether caused by injury or decay, an infected tooth can be nearly an unbearable ailment, and not one you should have to live with. If a tooth infection is left untreated for too long, it can lead to even more severe medical issues, such as abscess.
Some of the common symptoms of a tooth infection include:
- Severe toothache pain upon chewing or application of pressure
- Prolonged sensitivity/pain to heat or cold temperatures (after the hot or cold has been removed)
- Discoloration (a darkening) of the tooth
- Swelling and tenderness in the nearby gums
- A persistent or recurring pimple on the gums
In the past, if you had an infected tooth you would have that tooth removed. Today, we can help alleviate your infected tooth pain and restore your quality of life, through the simple procedure of a Root Canal. Schedule an appointment today to get your tooth infection evaluated, and stop living with the pain of an infected tooth, and save your smile.
Call Today and Schedule a Free Dental Evaluation